Ravinder Tulsiani CTDP, BA-Law
Powerful and inspirational business developer, trainer, and leader with a commanding presence and more than 13 years of outstanding success in diverse industries. Envisions and champions cutting-edge sales, service, and operational programs that generate revenue growth and elevate brand recognition. Builds and empowers teams of best-in-class professionals committed to exceptional results for clients and stakeholders. Drives innovations aligned with the corporate vision in the global marketplace.
“Ravinder is a gifted instructor. Because he has many years experience as financial planner, banker and stock broker, he knows a variety of creative teaching methods to ensure you learn what you need to.”
- Ashish Hora, Lead Consultant, Infosys
- Secured buy-in to significant cultural change at E* TRADE with training programs and new emphasis on client service.
- Redesigned and created world-class training programs and client service strategies, securing buy-in to new policies and procedures for E*TRADE.
- Launched comprehensive client service programs, moving E*TRADE from the #10 to #3 Dalbar ranking in one year.
- Created and led core training sessions for Keybase Financial staff and managers Canada-wide, ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Launched real estate investment firm - complete with member education programs, generating multi-million dollar revenues in three years.
- Devised and led monthly investor training sessions, growing attendance to 300 per month, and receiving notable praise for content and delivery.
- Authored e-books including: How to be a Public Speaking Superstar and Super Tactics of Time Management Experts.